Here at the Samaritans Well all things are a gift from God so please print and share whatever you would like there is free coloring pages for everyone young and old
With great blessings Carol is gracious enough to share inspiration with us:
Holy Spirit Free Coloring Page click here for free coloring page with Holy Spirit Prayer
Love in the Dust
♥I was hard pressed to the ground in the dust and Ash of sorrow, shame and brokenness. It was there that I saw Him. I beheld His face covered with dust, shame, sorrow, brokenness under the weight of His Cross. I reached out to touch His face a breathe away, to comfort Him and kiss Him with a loving look. He was no longer alone and neither was I. Our eyes met and our souls embraced. He was there at my lowest point and I knew Him in His Sorrow. I was there at His lowest point He needed a look of love ♥ so I gave Him mine. For one moment in His sorrow, ground into the dust, He saw a look of Love ♥ By One His Little Ones
Written by Carol
I am blessed to be able to collaborate with Carol on our new adventure together she brings a new dimension and enlightens the word of God with insights that I have would have never discovered on my own. I am blessed and I pray you are also.
Let us console and comfort Jesus in His Sorrow as he will comfort us in our needs
Devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
At the Samaritans well I would like to share a devotion that has brought many blessings into my life. There are so many beautiful prayers, novenas and devotions that bring relief and joy to a soul. I believe God would not leave us here on earth without such help. In particular as a Catholic convert I have found the lives of the Saints and the intersession of Mary will help lead us to a closer relationship to Jesus. One devotion in particular that has changed my life is the Devotion to The Sacred Heart of Jesus. In a world of suffering, this Heart will bring Joy!
Saint Margaret Mary Alacoque was a disciple of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. She developed a love and devotion of the Blessed Sacrament at a very young age. She received private revelations from Jesus of devotion of his Sacred Heart. For more details of Saint Margaret Alacoque vsit wikipedia Saint Margaret Mary
The Promises of Our Lord to Saint Margret Mary For Souls Devoted To His Sacred Heart
- I will give all the graces necessary in their state of life.
- I will establish peace in their families.
- I will console them in all their difficulties.
- I will be their secure refuge during life and especially at the hour of death.
- I will bestow abundant blessing upon all their undertakings.
- Sinners shall find in my Heart the source and infinite ocean of mercy.
- Tepid souls shall become fervent.
- Fervent souls shall grow to high perfection.
- I will bless every place in which a picture of My Sacred Heart shall be exposed and honored.
- I will give priest the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.
- Those who promote this devotion shall have their names written in My Heart, never to be blotted out.
- I promise the excessive mercy of My Heart that My all-powerful love will grant to all those that communicate on the First Friday in nine consecutive months the grace of final penitence; they shall not die in my displeasure nor without receiving the Sacraments; My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in the last moment.
As I was writing this I was thinking How beautiful and generous is Our Lord that he would bless us so much, just to have us spend a little time with him as to console His Heart, that has done so much for us, and yet we are ungrateful. I have been practicing this devotion several years and Jesus has blessed our families much more than you can imagine. He keeps His promises. I have seen surprise conversions,more peace and harmony within our family and when you are filled with graces and love from Jesus and you let him in your heart this influences everyone around. I think as I have practiced this devotion my love has increased for Jesus and he has shown mercy to me and is teaching me to show mercy towards others. This does take dedication and perseverance with faith and trust through the grace of God. There are times when I am distracted and slack at my devotion and with the consequence of feeling detached from what is Holy. I know I will always be a sinner here on earth but I keep trying through the Heart of Jesus. At one time I felt unworthy, so much so that I could not even look at the cross, with intercession of Mary the Mother of God she brought me to her Son, now I look to the cross, especially when I sin and in my sorrows I know He is there and Loves me.
- Receiving Communion frequently
- First Fridays: going to confession and receiving the Eucharist on the first Friday of each month for nine consecutive months. Many parishes will offer public First Friday devotions; if they do, you must perform First Fridays publicly. If it isn’t so offered in your parish, you can do this privately, going to Confession, receiving the Eucharist, and offering your prayers for the intention of the Holy Father.
- Holy Hour: Eucharistic Adoration for one hour on Thursdays (“Could you not watch one hour with me?”). Holy Hour can be made alone or as part of a group with formal prayers.
- Celebrating of the Feast of the Sacred Heart
Note also that June is devoted to the Sacred Heart.
Remember to have a Image blessed by a priest to display in your home.
EWTN devotions and prayers for additional in depth prayers and devotion to The Sacred Heart of Jesus
For additional reading
Devotions to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Consoling the Heart of Jesus